Pasir Putih Beach
Pasir Putih Beach is a maritime and nature tourism object because it lies between a sea and a mountain. And it said that the Situbondo Pasir Putih Beach became known because of its nice and beautiful, concave beach, with its sparkling white sand. The sea, the beach, the forest and the mountain are the main tourist attractions that you can enjoy.
Pasir Putih tourist resort lies on the north coast of East Java and along Bungatan district - 21 km to the west of the centre of Situbondo and easily accessible by any transportation because it is by the side of a main road from Surabaya to Banyuwangi. It is 174 km from Surabaya to Pasir Putih Beach and takes about 4 hours by bus and about 2 hours from Ketapang, Banyuwangi
tourist Attractions in Pasir Putih
As a marine tourism resort, Situbondo Pasir Putih Beach is the ideal place to practice water sports, such as swimming, diving, and wind surfing. This beach also often becomes the water sports competition arena, either of regional, or national scale. Like wind surfing, sailing, as well as traditional fishing boat competitions, are often held here.
Many attractions that you can enjoy over there, they are:
If you like Diving and under water adventure, Pasir Putih will bring you to your special satisfaction because it has beautiful under water life such as coral reef and colorful fishes.
Pasir Putih provides those who like canoeing with fiber glass canoeing board.
It's very nice to swimming in the warm seawater of Pasir Putih tourism resort after having a great hike.
- Sailing on the traditional boat. You can have great fishing or just having a close look at beautiful coral reef and colorful fishes.
- Wonderful sunrise and sunset will give you special impression while your stay over there.
- In October, you can see “ Petik Laut” (traditional feast for fishermen held to ask for the God's mercy and blessing, in order to get prosperity by holding some festivals, shows of traditional music like “Gandrung” and also by throwing some food, cakes, the head of an ox to the sea in special ceremony.
Pasir Putih tourist resort is under Situbondo local government management and operated by a state enterprise of the local authority. It provides visitor with some necessary facilities such as:
- Hotels and cafes. There are some hotels such as Sido Muncul Hotel which has 44 rooms, Mutiara Hotel which has 12 rooms, Pasir Putih Hotel which has 21 rooms, 10 motels and 26 cottages, 2 cafes, convention building enough for 1000 people and a large parking area.
- All night diners, which sell various seafood
- Art and souvenir shops. You can buy some wooden handicraft and others.
- Sightseeing Huts
- A tennis court
- Camping area
- Public convenience and playground
- A swimming pool
- A convention hall
- Car rental and it is cost 350.000 for 18 hours (not including driver and fuel)
You can get to Pasir Putih from two directions. First, from Bungurasih (Surabaya bus station), you can take the bus going to Banyuwangi and the fare is 16.000 rupiahs by a regular bus and it takes about 4 hours, but the fare is 26.000 rupiahs if you take patas bus (an air conditioned two-two seat which round trip route in one province with fixed fares). The second direction is from Banyuwangi, you can take the bus station with the bus fare of 13.000 rupiahs and from the station you can take a public transportation (bemo) or regular bus and fare is about 2.500 rupiahs.
Saebus Island Pulau Saebus is an island in Kangean archipelago, and it administratively located in Sumenep Regency, Madura, East Java, Indonesia. The nearest places to Pulau Saebus are Pulau Saur (6 km west), Pulau Bangkan (6 km north), Pulau Sasiil (7 km east), and Sapeken (9 km north). Saebus island is having magnificent sea world, with the Anemone kingdom that can be seen in sloping sea. To reach Saebus island, it can be start from Surabaya to Madura and crossing to Kangean islands. It can also be start from Bali…